Baby steps, but man that feels good. Progress slowly but surely. I made the switch to weekly loan payoffs (letting compound interest work in my favor) this week which means I didn’t have to wait long to see the balance drop below 60k. It’s funny and awesome to think that these milestones will come more and more quickly as interest falls and my payments increase. So, I’m going to savor this sucker my not spending a dime today and keeping on kicking debt’s ass.
- Financial FreedomJanuary 19th, 2017sfg
- Spending Report – December ’13: Closing the Year in the Red January 20, 2014
- I Have an Emergency Fund Problem January 13, 2014
- Friday OscarQuest #4 January 12, 2014
- I Challenge YOU to Cut a Benjamin January 8, 2014
- State of the Paydown – 2014 January 6, 2014
Tagscar repairs chase christmas compound interest consumerism coupons credit cards deals debt denver e-fund entertainment fpotw free money free stuff frugal frugality gasoline goals groceries income introduction meijer oscarquest progress report promotions retirement savings softball spending spending goals student loans teaching umpiring vacation